Thanks Sally. :)
Here's how to play: List 3 joys, 3 of your fears, 3 of your goals, 3 current obsessions/collections and 3 random, surprising facts about yourself. At the end of your post, tag more people.
1. Tomorrow is the last day of school!
2. In spite of what I may sometimes say about them, but my students bring me joy. As I type, they are creating outfits with scraps of fabric, and we have a bride, Santa, and a Broncos fan...they crack me up!
3. My family...parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, crazy distant relatives (I'm kidding...mostly), ALL of them! Though we may be far apart in both distance and age, we are still close! They all make me oh so happy!
1. An uncovered window when it's dark outside! I am always scared that someone will be looking in at me. I think it stems from a time when I was little and heard something out my bedroom window. I looked out my window and there was a big, black bull right there! Freaky! :)
2. Someone will break into my car again :)
3. My husband died in the war in heaven. :) I'm kidding! That's what Kristy used to say before she got married, and I've recently adopted it :)
1. Make it through tomorrow :)
2. Finish the several quilts I have started in the past few years.
3. Buy a car!
3 Current Obsessions / Collections
1. Hiking!!! Winter was really really long, and all I want to do is go hiking outside! I'm going to Jackson Hole this weekend to fulfill this obsession! :)
2. American Idol. I know it's over, but I LOVE American Idol! I cancel everything in order to watch. I was so torn this year between the Davids, and I really didn't care who would win in the long run. I love both!
3. Harry Potter. I love Harry Potter. I've read through all 7 books a few times in the past year, and I am currently resisting the urge to start them again. Though knowing me, I'll read them again this summer!
3 Random Facts
1. I share a birthday with Harry Potter (hence the obsession) :)
2. I get to teach a foods/nutrition class last year at school...only one class for one semester. All that work for a one time thing. :)
3. I love chips and fresh salsa! So good! (I couldn't think of any other random facts about me that ya'll don't know...I'm kind of boring)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Thanks Sally. :)