Everyone keeps asking when I'm going to update my blog...so I'm doing it right now! But I'm not really writing anything because I'm leaving Cherilyn's (my sister) in a little bit. Just know that I'm alive and that I have a TON of pictures to post when I get back to the motherland (a.k.a. Provo). (How's that for a lame post. That's what you get for asking for it) :)
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
I know many of you inside and outside of he blogging world have heard of the tragic events surrounding the Nielsen family. On Saturday, August 16, 2008, Stephanie Nielson was in a plane crash with her husband, Christian Nielson, and his flight instructor, Doug Kinneard, near St. Johns, Arizona. Doug Kinneard passed away soon after arriving at the Maricopa County Hospital. Both Stephanie and Christian were severely burned in the accident. They are on the road to recovery, but still need help as they have four children and medical bills continue to mount.
How to bid: Go to my friend Laura's blog at http://lauralucille.blogspot.com/ You will find a very similar post to the one above (okay, I copied and pasted...with her permission, of course!) and it will tell you how to make your bid.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
So I've been looking through some blogs and have noticed that a lot of people had posted about what they are grateful for in honor of Thanksgiving. Now I can't include everything, because that would take a LONG time! So here are a few.
- Gas prices going down...$1.59 today!
- "Perfect Pumpkin" scent from Bath and Body Works...I LOVE it!!
- My car...I still love "Edward" :)
- Harry Potter...I know I'm pathetic, but I just love those books. Though I did go on an HP fast for a couple of months, but I finally gave in on Sunday!
- Nyquil...it got me through Thanksgiving break :)
- My job...shocker, I know...but those kids just make me laugh every single day (maybe not ALL of the kids make me laugh, but I'm speaking generally)
- My funny roommates...never a dull moment here!
- Incredible friends...I don't know why I'm so lucky to have such amazing people in my life...but I'm not going to complain! :)
- My family...oh goodness I love my family! I just wish we were all closer!!
- Conference edition of the Ensign...what's not to love?
- My testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ...I know I hear this a lot, but really I can't imagine my life without the church and my testimony of my Savior!