Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fun at the fair

I've been feeling a little sad that I didn't get to go to Montana this summer, so I thought the next best thing might be going to the Utah State Fair.  Okay, so it's not Montana.  However, it was still pretty darn fun.

There's something about a ferris wheel that completes a fair.

 In fact, it's such a symbol of the fair that they made a k'nex model.
The highlight may have been seeing Santa in the goat barn.  I was trying to take a secret picture of him, but apparently it didn't work.  He and his little apprentice are staring right at me.  I didn't realize that until I got home last night and looked at my pictures again. Oops. :)  Come on...if you're going to look like Santa, you've got to realize people are going to try to take a picture of you.
And the butter sculpture was so awesome!  It was a cow being abducted by aliens, and the farmer was trying to hang onto her. :)

0 comments: